Sunday, February 26, 2012

WHERE MOST OF THE STATE OF UTAH SPENT THEIR PRESIDENTS WEEKEND...

Want to do something fun, action packed, and calorie burning, 
that NO ONE else will decide to do
on a 3 day weekend in sunny,
St. George?
Then do not  go on a hike
above the city on the red hill
like we
and 1000 other people did.
  

 On the plus side, I discovered that: 
 And that kids have endless engery,
and no fear....
This part of the hike, we like to call the narrows....
Most have trouble squeezing through,
and women like me simply say
"no freakin' way am I going to have a solid rock wall
 against the back of my head,
and another solid rock wall against my face..."
This is not for the claustrophobic.......
(think 127 hours but in a smaller pace...)
However, getting through and back into the
sunshine, you feel
on top of the world. 
Or so I've been told.
Why wasn't Bumma in this picture?
I'm sure it has nothing to do with the
fact that she wouldn't fit....
right.......
I'm sticking with the
 claustrophobic excuse....... 
They don't believe me either.....

No comments:

Post a Comment