Sunday, November 13, 2011

ABBA MANIA

Saturday November 12, 2011
these 2 adventurous ladies....
Went to Tuachan to the concert
ABBA MANIA!
In a word, it was 
f.a.b.u.l.o.u.s 
I love all the old Abba songs,
and while it wasn't the "real"  Abba...
they sounded almost as good.
They even had Swedish accents when they spoke.
Have you noticed that when people with an accent sing...
 there is no trace of the accent? 
Why is that?
I was all set to start getting lots of great close up shots,
but just after I took this one....
The camera battery went dead....
I said
"Mama Mia!"
Send out an
"S.O.S."
I wanted to take pictures of me as the
"Dancing Queen"
After paying all that
 "Money, Money"
to see the show,
I was face to face with my own
"Waterloo"!
That was the
"Name of the Game"
It was time to "Move on"
"Knowing me, Knowing you"
I was a
"Super Trooper"
and
instead of screaming
"Gimmee, Gimmee, Gimmee
a new battery,
I said,
"I have a dream"
"Take a chance on me"
cause
"The winner takes it all"
so
"Thank you for the music"
and with the last notes still  lingering in my head...
soared like an "Eagle" into my bed.

1 comment:

  1. You are so cute and creative! Seriously. Why couldn't you pass that one on to ME?

    ReplyDelete