Saturday, December 11, 2010

MONTESSORI CHRISTMAS PLAY AND BIRTHDAY WISHES


On Cupid, on Donner, on Blitzen 
That was Brecken's part, as well as the
shaking of the bells....
AWESOME JOB!!
I haven't seen anyone shake bells with that much
enthusiasm E.V.E.R.!!
And the singing....he sang his little heart out.
He could be the next "tween heart throb".
He's already stolen his Bumma's heart.

 Definitely stolen my heart!

He has a 30 year old mind in a 4 year old body.
And today is his 4th birthday.
He made his parents a beautiful ornament for the Christmas tree AND...

 It didn't cost a penny.....
which was the "theme" for the ornament.
He also does not like posing for pictures.
Remember that theme  from another recent post?

Proud parents of a special little boy.
 Note the wonderful "baby bump" on
my FAVORITE daughter in law!
 His Grandparents think he is pretty great too! 


You did a great job Brecken, we are proud of you
and hope you have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Can't wait to get the details on your fun day in SLC
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......
I'll stay in the sunshine....

P.S.
I just found this great Christmas video 
The song is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.! 
and will bring the spirit of CHRISTmas into your very soul 
Which is......
The reason for the season


1 comment:

  1. Oh I love this post, Thank you so much for coming to his program, and for always being punctual and having a camera in hand, I can always count on stealing a couple of your pictures when I know I have slacked! We love you thanks for all you do!!!

    ReplyDelete