Friday, August 20, 2010

YO HE'S BUSTIN A MOVE FO' SHO


Uh huh, Uh huh.....
Now when I walk in everybody do the “Power” clap
 I'm a jammin' uh huh, uh huh........
Brecken's Hip Hop class had a mini recital
so that the kids could show their families
what they have been learning.
He is the youngest in the class
but he can "bust a move", and "get his groove on"
as well as any of them.
Better even. 
He is is lookin’ good, workin’ hard, and dancin’ full out.
Maybe Brecken would consider 
teaching Bumma a few
moves......
I know, tooooooo funny....
Have you stoped laughing yet?
Never gonna happen,
Not even a remote possiblity...
The only thing Bumma is likely to bust
is a hip.
Shakin' it though....
A whole notha' story....
I can shake it with the best of them....
All
together
 now.....
EWWWWWWW.........




1 comment:

  1. Oh thats sooo cute!!! Thank you so much for coming Maggie! You are so awesome! Brecken felt super special that he had fans there to cheer him on! If you don't mind I'm going to steal these pictures, like usual, because I don't have any! hahaha

    ReplyDelete