Sunday, August 15, 2010

CHAPTER 54

I am fortunate enough to have the valued friendship of
 an accomplished, famous LDS author, and all around phenomenal man. 
He has been a friend to my family since he was a small boy
 of about 8 years old.
At that time his mother was killed in an automobile accident.
My grandmother took him into her home
 and raised him along with her own children
 for a few months until his father was able to restore some semblance of normalcy 
and again care for his family.
Imagine my surprise when this awe inspiring man said to me;
"You are in my new book."
SAY WHAT?
As I picked up the up the feather that had knocked me over.....
and gazed at the pigs flying around the room......
My intelligent and articulate reply was,
" Are you kidding me?"
 "You have got to be kidding me!"
And guess what....
He
WASN'T 
kidding.
"I"
am

I figure after we discuss royalties and whatever else all famous people discuss,
I just may have a new career......
Just like the book says, "I can always use a little extra income."
Now if you will excuse me,
I apparently have a
bistro
 that requires my attention.
(whoop, whoop)

3 comments:

  1. I love it. I love it that you are famous and we are related and I am spreading the word. Let's really capitolize on the book sales. Finally, you won the lotto!! Seriously. That is really cool. I would feel awesome. Your name in print!! You totally rock mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know that Blaine is my uncle?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again, if this becomes a movie..... well you know. This is so great. I guess I do believe you now. heeee eeeee. So great. Can't wait to see ya in few. Get lots of rest, the kids are so ready for their bumma!

    ReplyDelete