Friday, October 30, 2009

I'M "THAT" GRAMMY

This just saved me from writing my own post, because June from Bye, Bye Pie (love her, shes a crackup) describes me to perfection, minus the baggies part. Oh, and the drinking part. Eeeek...and the drugs part. Because anyone who knows me, knows that I start to P A N IC if I am not at the airport 20 hours before my flight is scheduled to leave. So just sayin, I'm not the only one out there that HAS HAS HAS to arrive at the airport  WAAAAAAY.....early. The earlier the better.  Gotta keep me in my comfort zone at all costs!
NOTE TO MY KIDS:  S.T.O.P. laughing, and rolling your eyes! RIGHT now. I can hear you!!! You are rolling on the floor, you KNOW this is SO TOTALLY EXACTLY what I do. Really, stop laughing...I can STILL hear you!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a grammy, but I'm an old soul - I cannot.stand.to.be.late.to.the.airport.

    Thanks for having me on your blog roll.

    Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete