Sunday, October 18, 2009

SO I'M NOT PERFECT

In a perfect world, this
post about the grandkid's birthdays
(which were in August)
would have been posted before the debout of Khloe Lin.
You know, kind of in the order in which they happened....
BUT
because this is not a perfect world, and I am
so.not.perfect
this is what you get.
Briqelle has actually captured the essence of
"bumma"
PRECISELY.
she's
coo
coo
My Bumma, shes a crazy one!
Lets get started with the discombobulated, out of order,random ravings
of a crazy kook...
post.
Jameson, celebrating his 1st
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Look at it, it's a comin'
ohhh....choc o latte!!
First things first, checkin it out
playin' it oh so cool....
But as I said
IT'S CHOC O LATTE!!
and there is nothin' better
right?

So what do you mean,
IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT ME TODAY????


Ok, ok, I'm coming.
Who else is stealing "my"
Birthday show bash?

Princess Cali

in her finest
birthday attire...


"why yes, it is all about me....why do you ask?"

I love all 7 of you !
But this is the only one I could
capture for the picture!













No comments:

Post a Comment