Friday, March 27, 2009

DANGER......COUCH AHEAD!!

Looks harmless enough....
Just your basic couch, but wait....oooohhhh........
It's calling to me...stop, no, no do NOT show me the recliners! AACCKKK... not the recliners, please I beg you, NOT THE RECLINERS!!! I can resist, I will resist.....
ahhhh.......
I have no will power. I have reclined,(and I admit it) on both recliners!
I am signing up for recliners anonymous right now,
I mean Monday,
ok.........never
but my intentions were good
weren't they?




2 comments:

  1. LOVE the couch...LOVE you...LOVE your great story line and the anticipation of the recliners....and LOVE that Judge Judy's reflection shows in the picture above your couch! Dave can appreciate that one, although he is a little partial to People's Court with Judge Milian! Way to get the pictures to post!!! Looks great and can't wait to see it in person...someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute couch! Way to go Mags! How is Lindsay so observant to see Judge Judy! That makes me laugh!

    ReplyDelete