Saturday, February 12, 2011

DAY ONE.....THE BIG SURPRISE AND THE BIRTHDAY PARTY

 DAY 1
The birthday party
S.U.R.P.R.I.S.E.
Macie had no idea that Bumma was coming
to her birthday party! 
After Macie could finally stop hugging me....
Or to be more accurate, when Bumma could finally stop
hugging Macie.. there was a surprise for me.
Amber, Briqelle, Cali, and Quinn were also there!
 I don't know who the girl on the left is, just one of
the party goers that got included in the picture.
That is just another facet of my incredible photo skills,
getting the "who is that?" conversation piece in the photo.
HELLO KITTY
was the theme 
And everyone was real excited about it.
Especially Dalan, who could hardly contain his excitement!
I captured his opinion of Hello Kitty perfectly. 
 Blow out the candles but save some
energy for the.....
 Pinata
Swing 
and Hit
Cali gives it her all, and makes a dent,
but we needed a  
Power hitter.....
Now for the best part....
PRESENTS
I'd say she had a good time...
wouldn't you? 





No comments:

Post a Comment