Saturday, October 30, 2010

THRILLER

Each year Tuacahn  produces different
outstanding musical productions.
October means
HALLOWEEN
which means
THRILLER!
For one of the first times in my life
I was P.R.E.P.A.R.E.D.
and actually remembered to take my camera.......
Then the announcer said.
"Sorry folks, NO cameras, videos, or cell phones
as it may cause physical harm to the performers."
WHAT??
Apparently the flashing lights cause them to fall off the stage or something.
My thoughts on that?
 Aren't these  a r t i s t i c....people supposed to "suffer for their craft?"
AND
Isn't Halloween
a time for things to go BUMP in the night?.
However,
I was able to get a few pictures after the performance
with a few of the stars.
I don't know this zombie's name, but she
really seemed to like Shar, following her everywhere.
Shar on the other hand,
not so much.
In fact not at all.
There was freaky, goulish, creepy fun everywhere.
For those of you expecting "Thriller" to be
a tribute to Michael Jackson, an evening of listening to
his music,
Which was what I was exptecting.....
It isn't.
Although there is a bit of a resemblence here.... 
Thriller is presented by the Odyssey Dance Theatre, and is
HIGHLY entertaining.
I found myself laughing at a River Dance spoof,
where someone starts shooting the dancers.
S.I.C.K. I know, but hey
It's HALLOWEEN
A little goulish sickness is expected.
Halloween has always been a holiday I De-plore, De-test, and De-spise.
But now that I have experienced the De-lightful
"thriller" experience, I think I might actually start to
De-monstrate a more De-sireable attitude towards this
De-moniac holiday.
That is a De-finite
Maybe.......
I have a whole year to
De-cide.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

From Bumma and
BATMAN

No comments:

Post a Comment