Sunday, December 13, 2009

"SHANK YOU FOR MY HAPPY BIRSHDAY!"

What better way to spend a Saturday
than with a grandson, who just happens
to be having his 3rd birthday.
 Brecken and his friends and family,
went to the bowling alley
where Brecken bowled better than
some of the adults......
Did I bowl you ask??
Well, I didn't want to intimidate the men folk.
(insert sound of clearing throat)ummm....I mean....truthfully
I didn't want Brecken to show me up...so nooo.....
Brecken, great bowler that he is,
Placed the ball on the ground, and

R o o o o o o l e d.............it
He does great considering the
ball is almost as big as he is.

Next stop..... Pirates Pizza
The entrance to the pirates den...
AHOY MATES, come on in and enjoy the ParTaY

The pizza...Why "shiver me timbers" I have never seen anything so
HUGE
The plate gives you some idea of how big it was
and

THERE WERE 4 OF THEM!
No one left the party hungry!
We could easily have fed the "starving children" of several foreign countries.

No party is any fun complete until the grandparents arrive.
Grandpa Kevin is smiling because he was smart enough not
to sit with the old hags mature ladies.......and be forced to listen to their
non-stop talking conversation which goes on and on about
 nothinguseless information   "women stuff"

I'm a Pirate that I be"
ARRRRRR....

Well me hearties, lets see what's next....
Try to shoot the pirate...
keep trying......
and trying.........
...
and

never mind, lets move on to the ball toss.

C'mere me beauties...
"Blimie" look yonder at the smart lassies"
(say this pirate talk is catchy is it not?)

A "pillage" (still going with the pirate talk here) of "LOOT"... and then

C.A.K.E.
Brecken got the "guff" cake he wanted
and "G" "O" "L" "F"
was spelled out so pretty
 
For awhile anyway.

That frosting was just TOO tempting.
But all is not lost.....
Now it says
"GO"

And he certainly does!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY!

2 comments:

  1. Maggie that is the cutest post I have ever seen in my life! Rob and I both agree that, that captured thee enitre party!!! Could you maybe email me some photos since you were on top of things and captured the moment that I tried to, and I think I got 5 photos total! haha! Thank you so much for coming! Brecken loves the leapfrog you got him, you are an amzaing Grandma and Brecken and we love you very much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, looks like a great day!
    My kids love Pirate Island. And I supposed their pizza isn't too bad...better than Chuck E. Cheese!

    ReplyDelete