Saturday, September 12, 2009

THE DEBOUT OF KHLOE LIN

ANNOUNCING
the scheduled debout of
Khloe Lin Grantham
gracing the world with her presence
on August 26, 2009 , and weighing in
at 6 lbs 12 oz

Khloe has lots of hair!

And was getting sick of the picture overload
She is welcomed to the family by her older sister and brother and a proud mama and papa.
(Is it fair that Lindsay looks this good only a couple of hours after giving birth? I know, we should hate her for it)
Bumma is pretty proud of #7
And I am getting all the pictures I can because she will grow so fast
and
soon will be like her big sister and brother
and say
ENOUGH ALREADY!
But for now, I'm all about as many picture as possible.
And this is only the beginning.
More to follow next month, but HOPEFULLY this time
I will have ALL 7 of my grandchildren together!!
WHOO HOO!
And they will all be getting lots of these.










2 comments:

  1. Oh she is to die for!!! She is so cute! That will be crazy to have 7 grand children in one place!!! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet post. I love that you always write in story book form! You are too cute and we cannot wait to have ALL of you here and all the grandchildren together with their bumma!!

    ReplyDelete